Tuesday 20 October 2015

B&W Portrait - shot on Kodak TRI X film

I shot this photograph just over a year ago, so hadn't started this blog at that stage, so I thought it would be good to share with you a black and white portrait that I shot on film of the beautiful artist Legacy Russell the photo was originally shot for the American magazine Felix which is a luxury lifestyle magazine serving Chicago, New York and Los Angeles. The photograph was also used in Componere Magazine which is a London based Fashion and Lifestyle magazine.

I've added some behind the scene photographs to give you an idea of how I go about my portraits and fashion shoots on location, in this case a carpark.

Just thought I'd mention - I have a lovely fashion shoot coming up in a few weeks time ( if you want to check back ) that will be shot on b&W film in a studio in London.

Shot Details:
The main photograph / portrait below was taken on my Hasselblad 500 EL/M with Kodak Tri X film rated at 400asa developed in ID 11 as normal and then printed on Ilford Mutigrade paper, other than some burning in around the edges of the print, the photograph didn't need any further work.

 To see the images larger please click on the photographs.





No comments:

Post a Comment